Fox Eye Care Group is your first choice for all of your eye care needs in Raleigh. Our friendly optometric practice provides a complete spectrum of services for your vision and eye health. At our Raleigh and Goldsboro Fox Care Group offices, we conduct thorough, comprehensive examinations of ocular health in adults and children. We will inspect your eyes for any signs of disease, as well as check for visual acuity. With dedication to preserving your vision, we offer advanced treatment for any ocular conditions or diseases.
Are you interested in wearing contact lenses? Our latest technology and professional optometrists are highly skilled at contact lens fittings, even if you have a visual condition that makes you typically “hard-to-fit”. We also provide full check-ups for contact lens wearers, to make sure that no eye damage or complications occur. Contact our Fox Eye Care Group clinics, in Goldsboro and Raleigh, for a consultation with one of our qualified optometrists!
Comprehensive Eye Exams and Ocular Health Treatments
Regular eye examinations are very important and recommended for all adults and children. In addition to checking for sharp vision, we evaluate the health and function of all parts of your eyes. Our ocular evaluations include:
- Glaucoma Testing
- Diabetic Eye Exams
- Treatment of Red Eyes
- Macular Degeneration Screening
- Corneal Evaluation
- Retinal Evaluations
- Cataract Evaluations and Co-management
- Dry Eye Treatment
- Retinal Photography
- Foreign Body Removal
- Epilation (removal of embedded eye lash)
- Laser Vision Co-management
Contact Lens Follow-Up & Evaluations
At The Fox Care Group in Raleigh, NC, we offer you the benefits of our five step analysis for a total contact lens evaluation. This annual assessment pays special consideration to the eye safety and health of any individual who wears contacts.
- In-depth analysis of corneal health, with measurements taken of your corneal topography.
- Review of your measurements, in order to determine the best lenses for your requirements.
- Inspection of how the lenses sit on your eyes – to ensure that health, vision and comfort stay stable and at their best.
- Conducting an over-refraction while contacts are worn, in order to decide the ideal prescription for vision correction.
- Follow-up exams as needed, to check lens power and fit after an extended period of wearing contacts. Additional exams will be done as needed within 60 days of the original fit.
We are pleased to serve Raleigh, NC, and all the nearby areas of Goldsboro, Knightdale, Wendell, Clayton, Garner, Youngsville, Zebulon, Rolesville, and Wake Forest. Please contact us to schedule your contact lens evaluation and complete eye exam at Fox Eye Care Group in North Carolina!